IT Technician Technical Engineer
As Per Industries
13 Days Ago
Role & Responsibilities:
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to the specifications
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
- Installed and serviced electronic alarms, access control systems, and CCTV.
- Installation/service of commercial alarm systems.
- Troubleshooting and repair of various systems.
- Knowledgeable of power tools and most hand tools.
- Network Administrator and CCTV Technician
- Complete IT support to company clients. Responsible for the administration and security of their network.
- Support and troubleshooting servers, computers, wireless, switches, printers, copiers, mobile devices, etc.
- Software installation and application support.
- Antivirus updates and virus removal.
- Purchase of network and CCTV equipment, software, computers, and peripherals utilizing different vendors.
- Cable installation, CCTV cameras installation, DVR configuration, access and support
- Troubleshoot hardware and software malfunctions as well as network issues as it relates to the CCTV system
- devices for manual CCTV downloads
- Access Control and CCTV Technician
- Install, pull, and position cables and wires.
- Test and diagnose equipment faults
- Attach connections to IT Networks
- IP CCTV Technician
- Commercial IP CCTV security system installation, setup, and repair.
- Proven experience as an IT Technician or relevant position
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- In-depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks