React Native Developer React Native Developer
As Per Industries
13 Days Ago
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build pixel-perfect, smooth UIs across both mobile platforms (iOS and Android).
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes- React Native moves fast and often break things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience.
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle Android Studio, IntelliJ
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experiences with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
- Should have a better knowledge of Redux
- Deep knowledge of component state management
- Excellent communication skills.